This is the quickest way I know to coplete The Conspirator Quest in Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen without being stuck in Soulflayer cavern for hours.
click here if the video failed to play
- Enter Soulflayer Cavern from its east entrance.
- Keep going down thru ladders in front of you (near broken bridge), or just jump down to your left.
- Keep going down until you are in a rather flat area with no spiders. Look at the flowers in the distance. Aim for the chest, jump across.
- Look for climbable terrace, it was marked by a lantern. Climb it to the top.
- Slide down, take the RIGHT path.
- walk the path. On a clearing, turn 180 degrees and you can see a tall ladder. climb 3 ladders.
- Go to the right, run past spiders. And keep watch for a cavern on your left.
- Enter the cavern.
- When the path splits, go right.
- Follow the road until you found a narrow path and a troll (already killed in the video). Kill the troll and move along.
- Keep following the path until you found yet another slides.
- Carefully slide down.
- When you found to flowers, slide to the left. And slide left again.
- Walk left until you found another slide.
- Slide to the RIGHT.
- Done. you’ll find the quest objective scattered on the ground.