I WANT TO PLAY while eating snacks!
I WANT TO PLAY while smoking! (please, stop smoking)
I WANT TO PLAY while texting my girlfriend (!!!!!!! YOU!! YOU!!! go to hell)
I WANT TO PLAY while rocking my baby’s crib 🌛
anyway, here you go! A mod that allows OCTOPATH TRAVELER to be played just by one hand!
- left controller mode
- left shoulder = RUN/BACK/reduce boost
- left trigger = BOOST UP
- UP = X
- LEFT = Y
- DOWN = B
- RIGHT = A
Planned for the future if i can find a free time and good enough internet
- right controller mode
If you have special accessibility needs, you can tweet or PM @orangpelupa on GBATemp.
- the game you want to be modded (hopefully its an Unreal Engine game that I already have)
- the key bindings (preferably as a picture/drawing of joycon and put arrows and the bindings you want)
How to use
- extract and run 8path1hand.bat (10GB free space minimum)
- follow the on-screen instruction
Run the game with LayeredFS (or its FSMiTM? i dont remember) enabled.
A. Luigi for QBMS and the unreal tournament 4 script.
masagrator for giving the idea of extraction and confirming it can be extracted
ItsProfOak for showing octopath traveler does can be modded
Octopath Traveler actually already have various bindings for
1 vertical joycon (left or right)
1 horizontal joycon (left or right)
but the options are not in the game. Its probably hidden somewhere… too lazy to search and i suspect they dont even code the proper API to the switch system… (hence the option is not available to user)